Points of sale LagrangeWhere to buy?
3 removable shelves in ultra-resistant tempered glass.
2 independently controlled shelves.
Small trays for making raclette.
Large trays for melting an entire cheese (Brie, Camembert, etc.).
Raclette certainly but not only ... The Raclette Evolution® seduced by its original design.
- Varnished wood base with stainless steel insert and tray storage with warming function.
- Two separate on/off switches with indicator lights
- Detachable 6’ power cord
- 3 removable shelves in tempered glass with ultra-resistant stainless steel hoops
- 8 small raclette trays with non-stick coating and beech wood handles
- 2 large trays for Brie or Camembert with non-stick coating and beech wood handles.
- 8 wooden spatulas
- Instruction booklet with lots of recipe ideas
- Power: 2 x 450 watts
- 2-year warranty.
- Puissance : 2 x 450 Watts
Tips and tricks See all our tips and tricks for this product
A tip from Lagrange for robust raclette!
The key to great raclette is great cheese! If you can, find a cheese that is labelled AOC (Appellation d’Origine Contrôlée/Controlled Designation of Origin) this means the cheese is certified as made in a specific geographical designation. You can find raclette cheese made in Switzerland or the Savoy region of France.
Apart from the classic raclette cheese, it also can be made smoked or flavored with herbs and spices such as pepper, cumin and white wine. Don't be afraid to mix things up: why not add in a few slices of Morbier or Bleu for a unique fondue experience!