Points of sale LagrangeWhere to buy?
- ”3-in-1” (griddle, pancakes and crepes (miniature round crepes or mini-crepes in heart and star shapes).
- Innovative system that guarantees flawless, perfectly shaped crepes by preventing the batter from overflowing.
- Reduces the risk of burn: the silicone forms protect the hot surfaces of the crepe maker.
A unique, innovative concept that enables you to switch crepe shapes in the blink of an eye. Crepes Creativ’™, a next-generation crepe maker, features interchangeable silicone plates that were designed like stencil molds for a new way to prepare and eat crepes. In a clever twist, the heated plate of the crepe maker also doubles as a griddle for frying eggs, bacon and pancakes for a complete breakfast!
- Fixed aluminum plate with PFOA-free non-stick coating
- Multi-function (mini-crepes, diam. (5.11”) and mini-crepes in star and heart shapes): interchangeable silicone molds
- Safety thermostat and indicator light
- Hot surfaces of the crepe maker are protected by a silicone mat
- Detachable power cord
- Ladle for mini-crepes and spatula.
- Power: 1500 watts
- 2-year warranty.
- Puissance : 2000 Watts
Recommended accessoires for the product Créativ’® Crepe Makers with 3 Mould Stencils
Tips and tricks See all our tips and tricks for this product
Non-stick Crêpes: Flip out!
One simple trick for crêpes that don't stick to the pan: Add a tablespoon of olive oil or butter to your batter. They key to non-stick crêpes is a batter that is thin and liquid. The easiest way to thin out crêpe batter is simple to add more water!