Points of sale LagrangeWhere to buy?
- Electronic screen.
- Packaged with a stainless steel ice cream scoop.
With its bright colors and well-designed features, this little Ice cream maker makes it fun and easy to prepare tasty sorbets and ice creams.
- Backlit electronic screen and display of time remaining in cycle
- Can be programmed for 5 to 45 minutes
- Automatic off function
- Transparent lid with opening
- Chilling bowl – volume: 1.5 l (52.79 oz)
- Storage lid
- Stainless steel Ice cream scoop
- 4 colors available: raspberry, pistachio, chocolate, blueberry.
- Power: 12 watts
- 2-year warranty.
- Puissance : 12 Watts
Recommended accessoires for the product Ice Cream Maker
Tips and tricks See all our tips and tricks for this product
A Brief History of Ice Cream
The first origins of ice cream date back to ancient China, where it was discovered by Marco Polo and brought to Europe. The Italians adopted it as their own, developing the "gelati" that we know today. The first American ice cream sundae was invented in 1892, and the famous ice cream cone came about in 1904, invented by a Syrian at the World's Fair. The best ice cream is always homemade, but the original home can still be found in Casa Giolitti in Rome.